Discover the new clip from M.I.L.K. - Slow Emotions

Discover Copenhagen's rising talent, M.I.L.K's new clip. With its summery vibes, 'Slow Emotions' is resolutely more pop while retaining M.I.L.K.'s captivating singularity and unique voice, "Slow Emotions" (+700k Streams) is a taste of what's to come from his inaugural EP. "A memory of a memory of a postcard". Scroll down for video clip
Discover the new clip from M.I.L.K. - Slow Emotions


Following his online hype single "If We Want To" (+2.5M streams) and debut EP "Memory of a Postcard" last year (+6M streams), Danish indie-pop artist M.I.L.K. is back with new track 'Slow Emotions'.
Listen to 'Slow Emotions' here
M.I.L.K. new single « Slow Emotions »
out now via Capitol France/Island Records UK
---------------
"Some sweet summer vibes and tropical guitars" – NME

Follow M.I.L.K.
instagram.com/m.i.l.k._/ // facebook.com/m.i.l.k.4eva
twitter.com/milk4eva/ // soundcloud.com/m-i-l-k-4eva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Boomin  HEROES & VILLAINS  OUT NOW

ARIANA GRANDE thank u, next ALBUM OUT NOW

Punk-pop of 'Nothing Is As Good As They Say It Is', the 3rd single to be released from Sparks 26th studio album.