M.I.L.K. releases new single “Time For Reinvention“ Ft. French rising rapper Nemir

Danish producer, songwriter and vocalist M.I.L.K releases the sun-soaked single ‘Time For Reinvention,’ featuring one of the rising stars in the French rap scene Nemir.
Garnering almost 10M streams, M.I.L.K released his debut EP ‘A Memory of a Memory of a Postcard’ last year, followed by ‘Maybe I Love Kokomo’ in May.

The track showcases the Danish artist’s talent in production which he expanded on from the original by adding his vocal for the chorus along with a verse from NEMIR. ‘Time for Reinvention’ is a remix of Nemir’s already released song ‘Des Heures’.

Listen to ‘Time For Reinvention’ Ft. Nemir here:
https://Milk.lnk.to/TimeForReinvention
M.I.L.K. releases new single  “Time For Reinvention“ Ft. French rising rapper Nemir
👀👀👀
“This track is all about the groove and the good times. It’s an antithesis to the edm-infusion pop
bangers that everyone seems to be making these days. It’s a beach-jam made up by real people
with real instruments.” – M.I.L.K.

-------------
Follow M.I.L.K.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Boomin  HEROES & VILLAINS  OUT NOW

ARIANA GRANDE thank u, next ALBUM OUT NOW

Punk-pop of 'Nothing Is As Good As They Say It Is', the 3rd single to be released from Sparks 26th studio album.